Thursday, February 12, 2009

MAY 15 - THOUGHTS FOR MY PEACE OF MIND

1003 days ago

Reading my friend’s Saj blog I understood my real problem is the stress coming from the multitude of choices. That’s the reason I hate this contemporary form of entertaining and world popular occupation: shopping. It’s just too much offer and I’m having a hard time making up my mind, which leads to a waste of time. All for a piece of cloth or a pair of shoes, that could be replaced with any other one.

Same when it comes to life choices, like what I want to do with my future. I just have too many options and choosing one thing means giving up another, generating fear and indecision at the moment of the choice and regrets later on.

Therefore the best thing is always say to myself I made the best choice possible at a given time and I just have to keep going to get to the right place, as everything is relative. Otherwise I might just pity and blame myself at the same time for too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog