Thursday, February 12, 2009

JULY 5, 06 - GETTING HIGH ON MUSIC AT JAZZ FESTIVAL

952 days ago

AMPARANOIA from Spain - pura vida! energetic, yet sensitive, full of life, joy, pain, anger, determination, very intense to put it in one word. I danced by myself, like many others around me. Check the site, you can even download clips.

NYIAZ USA/Iran Persian music (in Farsi and Urdu). With an electro taste. I was simply mesmerized. The singer's voice sounds like coming from the night of time. The music is rich, deep, dense, like walking barefoot on a Persian rug, like gold embroidered velvet touching skin, like burning yet silky Port wine caressing your throat on a winter night. I sit in the grass my body still winding with the music, until I got up and joined the crowd. It was like an outer world experience. Give it a try

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog