Thursday, February 12, 2009

JANUARY 21 - WHERE AM I STANDING AND WHAT FOR?

752 days ago

On Friday I went to a party at a big house hosting 12 over-achievers under 30 - Sauvé Scholars who came to Canada from all parts of the world to exchange and experience, getting housing and all expenses (including trips in Canada and nearby US areas !) paid, for 8-9 months. Most of them study and/or work in the human rights and/or political field.

Looking at their biographies on the site I feel I did nothing with my life so far, I dropped so many times what I was doing for lack of patience. I know it's not to late, but I can't delay it anymore. I had many interesting adventurous experiences, but kept a low professional profile. And I feel I'm about to become a loser, not yet there though...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog